Guidance and support throughout your application
The quickest and easiest way to apply to the University of Sheffield International College is through our direct online application form. After submitting your application, you will be allocated a dedicated Student Enrolment Advisor. Your advisor will respond to your application within 48 hours and will continue to support you up until your arrival.
How we help
By applying to study at the International College online, you will receive:
- a completely free application support service.
- access to Student Enrolment Advisors, easily reachable over the phone, by email or by instant messaging.*
- a personal advisor who will follow your application.
- support in more than a dozen languages, such as Chinese and Arabic.
- help with choosing the right programme for you, as well as any questions you might have about the College.
- help with accepting your offer.
- guidance and support with applying for your visa, including free of charge access to a visa agent in your country.
Your Student Enrolment Advisor will be available to help you from application to arrival. If you have any questions on topics such as accommodation, airport transfers or even what to pack in your suitcase, we are here to help.
*Instant messaging not available in all countries.