Support to attain a world class education: scholarships for every year of study
The University of Sheffield International College is offering scholarships of up to £5,000 for students enrolling on our International Foundation Year who show excellent academic potential.
Students will also be eligible to receive a scholarship worth up to £2,500 for each year of their undergraduate degree when they progress to the University of Sheffield.
Ambitious students are #MadeInSheffield
Terms & Conditions
The University of Sheffield International College: International Foundation Year Scholarships
- Scholarships will be awarded to self-funded students only and will be discounted from tuition fees.
- Scholarships should be requested at the point of application, are subject to availability and made by Study Group in their sole discretion.
- Progression degree programmes with limited availability are excluded from this offer.
- Fees, progression requirements and availability vary by degree programme. Visit our website for more information.
The University of Sheffield: Undergraduate Scholarships
- University scholarship is worth £2,000 per year for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences, and £2,500 per year for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health and Faculty of Science.
- University scholarships apply for each year of a degree, subject to achieving a minimum GPA in each year of study.
- For full terms and conditions visit our website.
You could also apply for other scholarships through the University:
- International Merit Undergraduate Scholarship – worth 50% of annual undergraduate tuition fee
- International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship – worth 25% of annual postgraduate tuition fee.
Find out more about selected subjects, degree options at the University of Sheffield and popular career paths. Degrees range from architecture, civil engineering and chemical engineering to biomedical science, international relations and politics.