International student admissions
Apply to join the International College
You can apply to the University of Sheffield International College online or through a local agent. If you are applying via an agent, please ask them for an application form.
The pages below will help you find out everything you need to know about the International College admissions process, including programme entry requirements, fees and how to apply.
- Complete all sections of the application form — you don't have to do it all now, you can save it and come back to it later.
- Submit supporting documents (optional — you can provide these later if you prefer).
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Submit your application form.
- One of our student enrolment advisors will get in touch to let you know next steps in the admissions process.
Find out the academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen programme at the International College.
Find tuition fees for all International College programmes, as well as information on insurance and taxi transfers from the airport.
The International College offers scholarships to international students who show academic excellence. Find out if you are eligible.
You can start at the International College at multiple points during the year. Check the semester dates for your programme.
Find out how to apply for a student visa, which you will need to study in the UK at the University of Sheffield International College.
Before you arrive
Read our handy guide that will support you as you prepare to move to the UK.