Please use our online form to apply to study at the the University of Sheffield International College. The form is easy to use, and we’ll guide you through every step of the application process.
- Complete all sections of the application form - you don't have to do it all now, you can save it and come back to it later
- Submit supporting documents now or we can contact you for these later.
- Read the terms and conditions
- Check the confirmation box
- Submit your application form
- One of our Student Enrolment Advisors will get in touch to request supporting documents, and give you advice on how to send them.
Applying through an agent?
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form. When you have completed and sent your application, we will contact your agent to discuss what documents you need in support of your application and advise how to send them to us.
We will guide you through every step of the application process.
What happens after completing the application form?
Whether you're applying online or through an agent you will need to complete an application form. Once you've done this and sent us your supporting documents we will review your application. Then you just need to wait to find out if you have an offer to join the College. We'll let you know as soon as we can!
Ask a Question
If you have any questions, please complete our enquiry form or visit our contact us page.
Once you confirm your offer at the University of Sheffield International College, the next step is to apply for a visa if you require one.
Depending on the course you are applying for, and your country of residence, there are different visas you can apply for. Take the UK visas questionnaire to find out which type of visa you need.