High-achieving international students can now progress to the prestigious Bachelor of Dental Surgery at the University of Sheffield’s School of Clinical Dentistry.
The three-term pathway programme at the University of Sheffield International College starts in September 2018 and leads to a five-year undergraduate degree in Dental Surgery.
Why study Dental Surgery at Sheffield?
- Five-year degree accredited by the General Dental Council
- World-class academics and health practitioners
- Intensive training
- State-of-the-art learning and research facilities
- Hands-on, practical experience throughout your degree
- Guaranteed clinical placements and experience
- Sheffield's Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health is the UK No. 1 for medical research (REF 2014).
Degree preparation at the International College
The Biological and Life Sciences route within the International Foundation Year in Science and Engineering offers tailor-made preparation for this degree. You will also benefit from some teaching at the University’s School of Clinical Dentistry as well as organised visits.
Places are limited on this programme. Read our Dental Surgery flyer for more information or apply today.
- Course length: Three terms
- Start date: September
- Age on entry: 17 or older
English language: IELTS 6.5 (min 6.0 in all skills)
Academic: AS Levels (3 As: Chemistry, Biology and another subject - excluding native language) / International Baccalaureate: 30 points, or national equivalent.
What will you study?
- Academic English Skills
- Academic and Life Skills
- Academic Skills
- Chemistry 1
- Chemistry 2
- Foundation Mathematics
- Biology 1
- Biology 2
If you need more information, just contact us and one of our student enrolment advisors will be happy to help.