We’ve made it easy to apply for a Pre-Masters course. You don’t need to be in the UK to apply. Using our online application process you can complete the entire application process yourself, which we’ll explain to you here.
First, choose your Pre-Masters course
We offer two Pre-Masters study pathways, depending on the subject you want to study at Masters degree level:
- Science & Engineering
- Business, Law & Social Sciences
Know your IELTS score
Our Pre-Masters programmes last for either two or three terms, depending on your level of English language skills. You can choose:
- Two-term option – for those with an IELTS score of 6.0 or more
- Three-term option – for those with IELTS score of 5.5 or more
If your IELTS score is less than 5.5, you can apply for one of our English language courses to prepare you for the Pre-Masters programme.
Pick your start date
To make things more convenient for you and your studies, we offer several start dates for our Pre-Masters programme throughout the year. You can choose:
- Three-term Pre-Masters – starting in September
- Three-term Pre-Masters – starting in January
- Two-term Pre-Masters – starting in April
All courses finish in time for university Masters degree start dates, which are typically in September.
Ready to apply
Once you’ve chosen your course and know your start dates you’re ready to apply.
- The form – All you need to do is complete all of the sections of our online application form. You should read through our terms and conditions page too. Take a look at our useful guide to the application form to help you complete it correctly.
- Supporting documents – You’ll then need to scan in all of the supporting documents we request and upload them to the application form. You can then save your application and submit it to us online.
- Await a decision – Then all you need to do is wait for an email from us to let you know whether or not you’ve been accepted, and what you should do next.
- Visa requirements – Once you’ve received an offer of a place from us, you can go ahead and apply for a visa that allows you to study legally in the UK. You can find more info on the UK government website. Remember to apply in plenty of time, ahead of your chosen course start date.
If you have any questions at all about the course, the college, or the admissions process, you can get in touch with us directly any time via our contact us page or online enquiry form.
Apply yourself or use an agent?
You’re welcome to apply for one of our Pre-Masters courses by yourself, or you may want to employ the services of an agent in your home country. You’ll have to pay for their services, but it can be a convenient way to apply that can also give you peace of mind. As agents are highly experienced at the application process, having completed it many times for other students, they’re aware of exactly the right paperwork you need, course start dates and other important details. It can also be reassuring to have some assistance with your application and to be able to talk to someone in your own country about your application too. If you would like to apply via an agent, get in touch with them directly and they will be able to give you an application form and work through the process with you.
However, we’ve made applying online very simple, and as a result an increasing number of international students are choosing not to use the services of agents, apply