International College students joining from September 2016 can progress to degrees in the prestigious Sheffield School of Architecture (SSoA). This exciting news means you can gain a degree in Architecture, work towards RIBA (part 1) accreditation and create the cities and communities of the future.
The School was awarded 4th place in the UK for research excellence and top 3 for impact in the most recent Research Excellence Framework in 2014. Graduates are sought after by employers who recognise that SSoA students have excellent transferable skills.
Pathway: International Foundation Year in Business, Law & Social Sciences
- BA Architecture (RIBA accredited)
- BA Architecture and Landscape
- BA Architectural & Interdisciplinary Studies
Pathway: Pre-Masters Programme in Business, Law & Social Sciences
- MA Architectural Design
- MA Urban Design
- MSc Sustainable Architectural Studies
- MSc Digital Architecture and Design
The usual entry requirements for progression to the University apply, along with the submission of a portfolio of work.
How to join the School of Architecture:
- Apply to one of the preparation programmes at the University of Sheffield International College.
- Submit your portfolio via email, this will be considered as part of your application.
- You will be offered a place if you meet the entry requirements for your chosen programme.
- Once you’ve arrived for your preparation programme, be sure to work hard to achieve the required grades for your degree at the Sheffield School of Architecture.
- Progress to the University of Sheffield and work towards becoming an accredited architect.
If you’re interested in studying Architecture at the University of Sheffield, contact us to start your journey.